The one product to keep in the fridge all summer is this after-sun refreshing spray. If skin is pink or red from being in the sun all-day and sensitive to touch then Plunkett’s 99% pure Aloe Vera Spray is perfect.
Plunkett’s Aloe uses 100% pure, certified organic, cold-pressed Aloe Vera – as if taken straight from the plant, making up 99% of the final product. The remaining 1% is made up of high quality, low allergy preservatives that are required to keep the product safe for use.
With the added healing properties of Allantoin (natural found in Comfrey Root), this highly concentrated formula will restore your skin. Plunkett’s Pure Aloe Vera contains no added color, fragrance, water or alcohol.
Being certified organic, Plunkett’s 99% Pure Aloe Vera isn’t loaded with chemicals, and you can feel the difference! Delivering faster results than a gel it simply sinks into skin rapidly without leaving that gel film, which means it’s absorbing deeper into the skin where it can do the most healing. It is great for locking in moisture and soothing your skin without those harmful additives and can be applied to almost any part of the body.
Aloe is one of the best products you can get for your skin and is given to us by Mother Nature herself. Often referred to as nature’s medicine plant, Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to heal and cool, as it soothes and hydrates the skin on contact. Aloe improves penetration of water retaining moisture in the skin.
Discover the many uses of Aloe and join the thousands of people who are discovering the miraculous healing power of Plunkett’s 99% Pure Aloe Vera.
- Refreshingly light, natural sprayable gel
- Fine mist allows faster and better absorption without having to rub the skin
- Aloe improves penetration of water retaining moisture in the skin
- Also contains natural Allantoin (Comfrey Root), known for it’s healing properties
- Certified organic Calendula and Grapefruit Seed extract soothes the skin
- Relief of painful rubbing on skin too sensitive to touch
- Refreshes dry, hot skin (keep in the fridge for an even cooler effect)
- Dry, problem, itchy, irritated skin
- Weather damaged skin (sunburn / windburn)
- Minimises peeling (tan last longer)
- Hydrating natural mist-moisturiser
- Light skin refresher (cooling / calming effect)
- Speeds healing of burns, cuts ands grazes
- Relieves the sting from insect bites
- Relieves waxing or shaving rash
- Acne prone skin or nappy rash
- Providing relief from the effects of radiotherapy
- Apply liberally as often as required
- For external use only
- Store below 30°C